Pickup and Drop Off
- All pedestrians and bike riders use the crosswalks or cross at intersections only.
- Motor vehicles use the three designated student drop-off/pick-up locations:
- in front of the main school entrance (pull up next to the curb that is adjacent to the school);
- the gym parking lot; and
- the faculty parking lot.
- For drop-off, pull up to the curb, stop, let the passenger out of the car, and drive on.
- If you are there to pick up a passenger, pull up to the curb, remain with your vehicle, and leave as soon as the passenger gets into the car and latches their seatbelt.
- Never stop in the traffic lane to drop-off or pick-up anyone.
- Please respect the “no parking” signs during designated student arrival and departure.
- For loading and unloading items during drop-off/pick-up times use the school parking lot by the gym, or park in a legal parking area on the street.
- Do not make U-turns near the school or turn around using a private driveway.
- Do not block driveways, mail boxes or trash collection receptacles.
- Obey the speed limit!
- Obey school zone, cell phone laws; respect Idle Free Zone.
- Be polite to other drivers and children.
- Teach your children to respect our neighborhood’s private property.
Relieve traffic congestion.
- Students that live nearby should walk or ride bikes.
- Park near the school and walk the rest of the way.
- Ride share or ride the school bus where provided or use public transportation.
- Leave a few minutes early to allow plenty of time before drop-off and pick-up times. Give your children their money, school papers, and hugs and kisses before they get to school.
Let’s make drop-off and pick-up a safe experience!
Drop a block and walk!
Parents, please help reduce traffic along Wynona and Romeria by dropping off and picking up your child one to two blocks out along a crossing guard route. Thank you!
Click HERE for a map!